come some up a music...

Friday, September 17, 2004

being Humpty Dumpty...

humpty dumpty had a great fall...

fall num-bo 1:

ya i fell off a flight of steps at hall 6, near the Cafe... was goin to meet my fren at hall 6 for lunch after settling some biz at SRC... been rainin heavily the entire afternoon and the corridors were kinda wet and slippery. i cautioned myself and took smaller steps than usual when i approached the steps... but haiz... me still slipped and fell off the steps. wats worse was tat 2 gals were walking up the steps as i slipped... so malu... ah bish :( no help was offered my the gals either... ah bish ah bish

after effect: bruises on my lower back and a swollen left elbow...

fall num-bo 2:

left my room to get a drink... still rainin... corridor wet... okie walk cautiously... as i reached the end of the corridor i slipped again... luckily tis time i managed to grab hold of the ledges along the corridor...

after effect: get a new pair of slippers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home