come some up a music...

Thursday, August 19, 2004

i swear...

ya... somehow i've been swearin too much these daes...

din really know of my bad mouthing... til my fren commented recently... its like i will add tis f*** here and there whenever i comment on things... hmmm mayb too stress these daes....

went to shoot in the mornin todae... all thanx to the stupid union dae... tat i've nv celebrated for my 2 yrs in ntu n oso dun know the reason for it... tis caused the sch to cancel the mornin classes and forced us to do makeups here and there... wtf.. oops... here i go again... damn.... opps :( ... i had some bad shots durin the warm up ends and i realise i was cursin for these few arrows naturally... the number of times when multiple f*** came for a particular shot were countless... wahliew jialat ah... haha can see how badly i was shootin todae...

guess i have high expectation of myself... alwaes want my arrows to land at the bulls-eye... hey isnt tat wat all archers want? haha... guess have to find a way to curb me swearing... ya anyone who catches me swearin do fine me a dollar? anyone with better suggestions do comment... thanx...

i swear i will try not to swear... hope i can leave the Fish for the ponds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home