come some up a music...

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

canteen 3 idol

yup i'm a frequent patron to canteen 3...

recently we found an idol in canteen 3... its none other than the uncle who sells drinks

guess those who frequent cant 3 will be overwhelmed by his over enthusiasm and customer service... whenever u pay for a drink, he will use his ever unique way to say thanks... "Xie Lerr!" guess tis is his trademark liaoz...

din really notice tis until 1 of my crappy fren mentiond abt his unique "Xie Lerr"... so 1 dae my tis fren decided to mimic his trademark thanks infront of the uncle... when the uncle thanked him for payin the drink my fren replied "Xie Lerr" back to the uncle... the uncle gave a lost n shocked look while my fren walked away... happy of his trick...

another funny incident tat my fren related was when he asked for "tei bing"... and the uncle replied quickly "na bing"... puzzled... my fren tried again... "tei bing"... yet the uncle replied "na bing"... my fren then said "no i want tei bing"... the uncle then explained to take the ice from the ice cooler usin a cup so he can pour "tei" into the cup to make "tei bing"...

na bing = take ice...

so do visit the canteen 3 iol when u chance upon ntu canteen 3... sometimes it do makes ur dae better from hearin his "Xie Lerr"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home