come some up a music...

Sunday, March 12, 2006

I Wish I Could have Known You Better

It has been a long time since I entered any entry.

Finally having some time after submitting the FYP report and before the final exams to hopefully pen down some entries that I have wanted to since this period of absence.


My FYP partner has been match-making/introducing girls to me since the start of this semester. Hopefully to broaden my social circle of female friends at the final stage of the university life. So far it has been like 3 girls in 3 months.

This 3rd girl was someone which I had a little crush on during year 2 and my FYP partner, together with another female friend took the opportunity to “match-make” us at an engineering exhibition on campus today since our project booths were kinda close to each other. This was an exhibition of our projects in conjunction with the NTU open house for the potential freshmen in attempt to bring out the interest of engineering in these people.

I was rather surprised after I got to know that she still had an impression of me in archery since a year ago from one of the archery introduction courses conducted by us for SRC. I guess I have to thank my female friend too for saying good things about me, least that is what she insisted she did and not “3-8” on topics in relations to both my partner and I.

Besides being “free” spokespersons for the university and having sore feet from standing close to 8 hours, it was a great day to meet up with many friends, even old friends from my first 3-months JC doing part-time for some event for the open house. One perk being in final year is that, somehow or rather, you kinda know all the fellow undergraduates after 4 years in campus. No matter from which engineering school, we have like made so many friends and it was like a big family at the exhibition hall, going around sharing our fruitful projects at the end of 4 years. Looking at the projects from my friends, it felt good being able to understand each other’s projects with our 4 years of engineering knowledge and also be awed by their engineering projects. It was like the first time that I could apply my engineering knowledge and converse on the different aspects of their projects in order to understand more. And that felt great!

At the end of the final stage, I guess the best thing to say to someone from the graduating class would be,

“I wish I could have known you better!”

2 Comments:

  • Download Audio Books, iPod And Digital Audio Books Talking Books [url=http://free-audiobook-download.com/]Free Audiobook Downloads[/url].

    - The Capture: Guardians Of Gahoole Book One (unabridged) Soren is born in the forest of Tyto, a tranquil kingdom where the Barn Owls dwell

    - The Modern Scholar: Rings Swords And Monsters: Exploring Fantasy Literature (unabridged) In this course, the roots of fantasy and the works that have defined the genre are examined

    - Breaking Dawn: The Twilight Saga Book 4 (unabridged) To be irrevocably in love with a vampire is both fantasy and nightmare, woven into a dangerously heightened reality for Bella Swan

    - The Biggest Bear How Do Dinosaurs Get Well Soon? The Pigs Wedding andPossum Magic (unabridged) Enjoy these classic children's stories

    - A Leadership Series For Successful Living (unabridged) This highly praised leadership series demonstrates timeless lessons on leadership, success, personal development, and self-growth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:36 PM  

  • simply dropping by to say hello

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home