come some up a music...

Friday, October 08, 2004

ha... and they thought i was 3 yrs old...

fwah... guess tis one of the best internet jokes...

found tis in my email inbox todae... dun really know who sent tis but... it kinda crap... guess only 3 yr olds will reply ya... anyone with great curosity... do reply and tell me wat happens ya... ;)

Mr. JOSEPH AYO FINANCIAL TRUST BANK NO:
17 COLE STREET,VICTORIA - ISLANDLAGOS - NIGERIA

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr.JOSEPH AYO a staff FINANCIAL TRUST BANK. I have this urgent deal to transact with you if you can do it. There is an unclaimed deposited fund of $15 Million in the name of Jame Johnson with no traceable address. This fund has stayed over 10 years in the bankwithout a claimant.Professionally, any unclaimed money for a period exceeding 10 years is recovered by the bank.

I being in the position of the file.I wants any foreign partner to assume the next of kin of the late James Johnson and write to the Financial Trust Bank for claims. Iwill advice you adequately on how to do it when I hear from you. Bear inmind that I will stand as a neutral body to the whole transaction. Youwill only be dealing with any attorney we choose. Your compensation has been taken into consideration as the account provider. To be precise,your share is 20% of the Total amount. Any financial assistance wereceive from you will be re-inbursed immediately the fund gets into youraccount. I am willing to give you the details of the money and the waywe can execute the deal successfully but let me see the desire from you first.Please observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured thatthis transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assitance to invest my share in your country.

Please upon the reciept of this mail message, send to me the following,to enable start the process of the fund into your bank account:

1. Your full Name and address.
2. Your private Telephone and fax numbers

Awaiting your urgent reply via my alternative email: aajoseph12@yahoo.ie
Thank you, Sinderely. Mr. Joseph Ayo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home