come some up a music...

Monday, November 15, 2004

Just Married?

Whats the possibility of gals getting married straight after graduation?

Goals of being tai-tais rule the minds of gals theres daes. Living lives with no worries, being rich, being happy and with lots of time for shopping and beauty threats. Guess every1 wants tat...

Felt rather strange tat dae when my fren told me tat a gal fren tat we both know of has a high chance to marry soon after graduation. Told me tat the life she wants is simple. The guy in her life needs to meet the following criteria...

1. financially stable… ie very rich…
2. some1 tats not very much taller than her…
3. not very handsome… so tat no other gals would be interested in him…

yup, the guy she is with now… meets all the above 3 criteria.

Hmmm I’m not very sure if she’ll really gonna get married straight after graduation. Guess my fren knows her much better than I do… I’ve alwaes thought that the 1st female frens to wed would be my JC class gals… since most of them have graduated and workin by now… looks like tis have to change… need to add more pple to the "goin to wed soon" list…

Daes to graduation doesn’t seem far. The end of a phase in life, leads to the start of another. We choose how this new phase is gonna be... nobody else. Nv know the nx time I see my fren, she might be carrying her baby in her arms…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home