come some up a music...

Thursday, May 26, 2005

dun make me use my lightsaber on you

Got me so pissed after i received your call...

You really dampened my happy mood at the early lunch today...

Seeing your name on the my handphone display does not seem so as pleasant, owning that i have not been seeing you to talk for a while.

You blabbered over the phone to tell me how come things was not done after so long, saying that this brings bad image, saying all this in an angry tone. You made me feel like you are the empress dowager...

I could only say.. ya ok, i'll do it, i'll do it.. ok ok...

What could i do, you have just ruined the entire lunchtime with my frens, and also my wonderful day ahead.

I seriously did not want to kick up a big fuss over it. I understand sometimes it does seem that i do not really do much but insist on requesting stuff from you. But damn it, the response from your side also KNS, its not like your system of work is as good, its just that nobody dares to mention it into your face. Sometimes it feels like you are trying to solace a 3-year old kid, handing me sweets to delight me a moment of a second while promising me this and that, which are all in the end so much of a bogus to me.

I have seen enough of these situations. I wonder at the words others say about you. Initially my impression of you was still good, i never doubted, i tried the best to get things the way it should. But somehow later, the impression of you changed, those words about you deviated, in my own opinion. Sometimes i wondered if it was me? Because you did not like the way i did my stuff. Maybe the others had their personal way at pampering you. Guess i'm just different.

I'm definitely not in your quality world. I hope you can see things at a bigger picture, at least hide the obvious favoritism by not showing it dead infront of me, do shed lights of fairness to my side. Sometimes i wonder if i should change my different style in exchange of a smooth flow of things. Maybe that is how things are done, by changing yourself, changing to an extend that you do not even recognise your actual self.

Sometimes, it takes a combination of seeing and feeling to understand a situation. People usually like to jump to conclusions at the first sight of things. Its not easy to understand effort, interest or committment just by seeing. How often i sense the lack of trust and respect between us? I understand i may not have gain your trust but at least give me the due respect i deserve. Do not seek an outsider when you want to deal directly with an insider stuff. I'm the insider, i'm the one who knows better than anyone. Its just like asking your driver about the condition of the flowers in your garden rather than asking the gardener himself.

You ruined my day to party.

I am retiring.

Its not because i am running away. Its a way to prove myself. One day you will know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home