come some up a music...

Friday, January 07, 2005

Nanyang Chronicles

I think i'm getting mad!

I miss NTU!

Got back to campus after work to join the team in gym at nie.

Guess its about 2 weeks since i vacated my hall and left campus for home. Today was the first time i stepped back into NTU in 2005. Stoning infront of the pc from 8 to 5 can really kill me i think. Felt happy to be back in campus to see my team mates, to crap jokes and also to keep fit. Sitting infront of a pc the entire day, could easily grow a huge belly even without beer drinking activities. Hopefully i will not be the one to prove this as a fact after 6 months of attachment.

Felt excited to be going back to Canteen A after the gym workout. The sight of students having discussions or holding meetings by pulling tables together made me felt shiok.

I found a new copy of Nanyang Chronicles in canteen.

Never know that i missed the campus paper so much. From the smell of the paper and from reading it, i felt like being a student again.

While having my MacDonald's meal, i peeped across the table to see a girl reading her lecture notes. From the lines of words and graphs, i felt the urge of going back to study.

I think I'll seriously sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home